Creating Episode Art
The Episode art is great for sharability on social media and via friends.
It also gives guests shareability.
It’s fun to make.
- Open Photoshop
- Open the 0EpisodeArtMasterfile.psd file in the Episode Art folder in the Episode Folder
- Click and Drag guest images from the Episode Art folder into the Masterfile
- Position, Crop and do arty things to make it awesome (this screencast is helpful for learning how to make tweaks to the episode art using photoshop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONedeFKusI)
- Once you have artwork you’re proud of, flatten the image CMD + SHIFT + E
- Save As a .jpg file in the Episode Art folder
- Import Episode Art into position for Blog Post
- Sign in to Your website
- Navigate to Blog Post
- Add Media Button
- Insert Into Post
- Make sure to add the Alt Tag “(Guest Name) on the (Podcast Title) podcast with (Your Name)”
- Set the Link To settings to None
- Align image to Center
- Set Image for Full Size (450 px x 450 px) (example for Love Affair Travel Podcast it is br 500 x 500)
- Click Insert into post when ready
- Move on to 8 Tagging a Completed Podcast