Expert Podcast Producers
We are experienced podcast producers ready to work with the next best show in the world.
We Help Artists and Entrepreneurs Produce World Class Podcasts
- Podcasting is Underserved - For every podcast there are 100,000 blogs and 90,000 YouTube videos. The strategic, will stand out in a less noisy space.
- Longer Attention Spans – The attention span for YouTube videos and blogs is generally less than 10 minutes (more like 2 min.) Podcasts win hours of attention.
- Authentic Engagement – Your tribe will engage with you on a deep emotional level. Authenticity empowers long lasting relationships and trust.
- Cultivate Celebrity - As a podcaster, each show is a chance to practice the craft of eloquent speaking. Each show is an opportunity to build your tribe.
- Expand Your Network – Interviewing the top people in your industry will grow your network while you provide your guests with the value of a media engagement. Everyone wins.
- Podcasting is Growing – Car manufacturers are building in podcasting services and the distribution platforms are constantly improving. The transition from radio to digital is here. Have your own station.
To excel as one of the best, your show will be known for consistent, high-quality audio output. We adhere to strict processes (noise reduction, equalization & leveling) to transform even mediocre source recordings into excellent sounding end results for your audience to enjoy.
Podcast Art Design
People judge books by their cover. Make sure your cover POPs. Your podcast art should be readable when displayed as an icon and inspire awe when displayed on a fullscreen.
When launching, it is important to get to the New and Noteworthy section of iTunes. Success is based on downloads and reviews on the iTunes platform. We help you cultivate a powerful launch.
Each show is an opportunity to enhance and design your message. Repetition is integral in memory cognition. Branding each show with unique, eye-catching design will enhance brand awareness.
Writing well organized index information into each podcast will send a message that you are a serious, organized content producer. While other shows will be in 100 different iTunes folders, we ensure a well indexed show.
Search Engine Optimization
The world is full of people searching for what you are providing. You might be the answer to their prayers… but first you need to appear where they are looking. We use only white-hat SEO strategies to improve your chances of being found where you are sought.
This means submitting to: iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, BlackBerry, SoundCloud, DoubleTwist, Zune, Player.FM, iHeartRadio, Podbay and Spreaker. Each new episode will automatically appear everywhere. No extra publishing work included.
Show Ideation and Execution
How do we make a show that crosses boundaries? What is remarkable and how do we get there? We work with those seeking to poke the box and make something world class.
When we set up podcasts, we construct a publication system that is easy to operate. After the initial setup, we work with you to go out on your own. To produce you can follow our process: upload, link, publish. You will not need us forever, but we will be here if you do.
"Ian of Freedom Podcasting was the KEY to getting my Glambition™ Radio designed, perfected, and launched. We debuted at #2 in the Business Category of iTunes and in the Top 30 of ALL podcasts in iTunes, and it was no accident thanks to his advice. My team and I were blown away by his dedication and knowledge regarding podcasts, and we recommend him to anyone who wants to take their podcast seriously."− Ali Brown, creator and host of Glambition™ Radio
"Being a podcast host is more than a way to drive traffic to my website. I love that podcasting is a way to dive deep into the worlds of industry leaders, and add value to them. As a host, it builds my authority and expertise, while in turn building by brand. It\'s also really really fun meandering through a conversation and learning new things from inspiring people."− Nick Onken, Host of SHOPTALK Radio
"Podcasting is blowing up and if you want to have a great show then you must have a seasoned pro editing and producing it. That is where I use Ian and his team to make it work for me, and recommend him to everyone I know."− Lewis Howes, Host of the School of Greatness
"One of the best moves I've ever done, career and business wise, is starting a podcast."− Brendan Schaub, Co-host of The Fighter and the Kid